Property Management Maintenance Coordinator
Apply in person at 8501 White Bluff Road, Savannah 31406 or send resume to:
• Customer Service
• Communication with tenants, contractors, vendors & owners
• Assess tenant maintenance needs and provide prompt and courteous service.
• Responding to maintenance requests on a priority basis.
• Creating/inputting work orders into system and tracking unto completion.
• Review work and time estimates with Maintenance Supervisors and property owners.
• Overseeing and delegating work orders with contractors and vendors.
• Coordinate maintenance team to ensure market ready turns of vacant properties.
• Audit open work orders on a daily basis and update spreadsheets and files as needed.
• Maintain vendor contact list.
• Basic knowledge of property management practices and ability to understand leases.
BUSINESS / ACCOUNTING
• Experience with accounts receivable/billing a plus.
• Daily coding of contractors’ time and receipts.
• Planning/Scheduling of Work Orders
• Creation of invoices and billing
• Weekly approval of vendor invoices.
• Match closed work orders to contractor time, receipts and vendor invoices.
• Preparation of invoices/billing in property management software.
• Provide excellent customer service to tenants, vendors & owners.
• Professionally represent the company.
• Ability to deal with frequent change, delays and unexpected events.
• Consistently at work and on time.
Pay: Competitive pay (based on experience)
Hours: Full-Time/Monday-Friday 7:30-5pm, 1-hour lunch break
After Hours Emergency Line: Minimum $140 week for first 4 calls, then $35 each additional call (approximately 6-8 Week Rotation)
9 Paid Holidays plus ½ Day off on Birthday
2 Weeks Vacation (used after 90 Day Probation Period)
Review at 1 Year Anniversary